Monday, June 29, 2009

PSN Game: Droplitz

Droplitz-PS3

The idea for this game came from a staff member at Blitz Game Studios whose name is James Parker. It is an addictive and mind working game. This puzzle game is a must have for anyone who likes strategy games and is a must try for everyone.

Droplitz-PS3 Droplitz-PS3

I am definitely going to buy this game once I put money into my account. There is no demo out yet but hopeully there will be in the future.

Now for you hardcore gamers out there, Droplitz is not a new Call of Duty for you guys. Do not critize a game because it isn't a shooter game. Don't get me wrong, I love first person shooters (FPS) but I also like other mini-games to keep me busy when those FPS games are not what I'm in the mood for.

Droplitz-PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment