Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sign-Up for Points2Shop ITS FREE!

Use this link to sign-up for a free account.


Points2Shop is a website where you earn points which you can trade in for prizes. IT IS NOT BULLSHIT! NO SCAM. My friend ordered a PS3 USB keyboard from there and they sent it to him. I want it now. Please sign-up and use it frequently and also ask your friends to sign-up as well. It would be much appreciated.

Also, anyone who signs up will be awarded with 5 subscribers on YouTube and 5 comments on a video of their choice. We are not done yet. I will also have 5 guys rate 5 videos of your choice 5 STARS!! If you want this to be done you must leave a comment on the blog. DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY YOUTUBE. MUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE BLOG.

Thanks in advance,
TheEnd004500

P.S. - I will be leaving for a week on Sunday, July 12 @ 5 a.m. I will not be online.

No comments:

Post a Comment