Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New YouTube Account Created

The account name is: xXAdrenaliinXx

Why did I make this account? YouTube has put a warning on my regular account for copyright. My account standing for copyright at this moment isn't good. The new account is now my back-up and any videos I post on TheEnd004500 will also be put on xXAdrenaliinXx.

Please support me by subscribing to the new channel for some more awesome videos on:
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Call of Duty: World at War
  • Killzone 2
  • Playstation Home
  • Uncharted 2 BETA
Hope you understand why this had to be done. When YouTube suspends my TheEnd004500 account, which I know it will be soon, I will be fully devoted to my new account.

YouTube wants to act like assholes and one day they will fail and they will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment